Friday 17 February 2017

A Donut's Tale

This is a dashboard I made while taking the Tableau Visual Analytics course. The course was really worth it actually. Instead of building on top of the Fundamentals and Advance curriculum, it kind of binds everything together and challenges our way of thinking by putting our hard skills to use. Perhaps some day I'll dive into more details.



My hope is that I can continually make dashboards that not only look nice but is functional and of actual interest to me. But because I work a full time and a part time job, to be honest, it's hard to want to spend what little spare time I have left to "work" more.

But my hope is to one day work completely remotely so it is important to me. So wish me luck, and I hope to see you here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment